Ducati supermotard ?

Gestart door DeWitte, 16 november, 2005, 04:24:16

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

DeWitte

heele mooi detail; inklapbare spiegels (met ingebouwde knippers) zoiets verzinnen alleen Italianen :worship-cool:  SUPER :!:

Treat every problem as your dog would: If you can't eat it, fuck it or piss on it, then walk away

standuc

DUCATI HYPERMOTARD WINS "BEST OF SHOW" AT EICMA
Just a few hours from its unveiling, the new concept bike, the Ducati Hypermotard, has already won its first prestigious and important recognition.

The prototype designed by Pierre Terblanche was awarded "Best of Show" at the "Designers Night" held by the Motorcycle Design Association. The new Ducati "jewel" was chosen from the many new motorcycles proposed at EICMA, the 63rd International Motorcycle Exhibition. From November 15-20 EICMA presents the world of international motorcycling on a catwalk of novelty and development.

"Best of Show" is an important award and a warm welcome for an innovative project that has already had great success in the media and among the world of motorcycling fans.

The Ducati Hypermotard – a radical concept bike – takes power, aggressiveness, versatility, and sport performance to a new extreme. With 100 horsepower and only 175 kg of dry weight, it is still just a concept, but considering its success so far, it could easily become part of the prestigious Ducati range.
Dat zegt veel............................. :worship-cool:  :thumbsup:

standuc

Ducati Shows Off Hyper-Motard
by staff
Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Ducati showed off this 'Hyper-Motard' machine today at Milan
image thanks ducati
This just in from Ducati:

THE DUCATI HYPERMOTARD CONCEPT BIKE

The Ducati Hypermotard - a radical concept bike - takes power, aggressiveness, versatility, and sport performance to a new extreme.

Taking advantage of the compactness and agility of a traditional supermotard, Ducati has upped the ante with potent street power thanks to a new air-cooled twin engine. The front of the bike is as slim and compact as a single cylinder, in part thanks to the engine layout, but also due to the absence of weighty cooling radiators.

The Ducati Hypermotard takes-on urban canyons and attacks mountain curves with total abandon. High performance starts with attitude. Pared down to its essentials, the Ducati Hypermotard is an extreme performance, over-the-top motorcycle. Its purpose is single minded - to thrill.

Incredibly slim, compact and exceptionally light, with riding position to dominate, it's ready to rock every road with big-bore acceleration.

Supermotard styling makes the blood boil. This bike offers what no Supermotard can: speeds exceeding 220KPH on the race track, fuel injection and 100 horsepower on only 175 kg of dry weight.

The Ducati Hypermotard - the most extreme mountain conquering, urban assaulting machine ever from Ducati.

On the Road

Bring on the curves, the bumps, the unexpected.

A rigidly triangulated tubing Trellis frame and track tested chassis geometry is matched with state-of-the-art suspension. Start off with the road-holding of huge 50mm Marzocchi R.A.C. forks, gripped by a triple screw lower fork crown, then add an Ohlins remote reservoir shock that mounts to a stout single-sided swingarm. Ultra light forged and machined Marchesini racing wheels are paired with a single radial mounted Brembo four piston, four pad calliper gripping a 320mm disc up front and a 240mm disc at the rear.

Making power

1000cc's of DESMO power
The 1000 Dual Spark engine pumps out torque and horsepower that is smooth and linear, because the roads that the Ducati Hypermotard seeks are neither smooth nor linear. A Slipper type racing clutch makes aggressive downshifting and heavy braking more exciting and by damping the abrupt engagement of lower gears while entering a turn. Magnesium engine covers subtract more weight for a feathery feel and athletic manoeuvres.

Pilot controls

A ride on the Ducati Hypermotard is road domination.
The wide tapered section handlebars transfer control of the tarmac to the rider. A wide full length seat design lets the pilot move fore and aft, up-front entering the turns, back for maximum traction on exit.

Ducati Hypermotard - two wheels, one purpose - to thrill.

ENDS

Steeds meer info.............. :yes6rs:

DeWitte

waarde Standuc, kostda @ pay-bas ?? :wink:
Treat every problem as your dog would: If you can't eat it, fuck it or piss on it, then walk away

standuc

Waarde Dwars,

Het is nog steeds een conceptbike.
Het is dus nog maar de vraag oftie op de markt komt.....................
Men wil net als bij de Sportclassics eerst de meningen peilen van het publiek. Je kunt jouw mening geven op www.ducati.com.

De reacties zijn in ieder geval veel belovend!

Afwachten dus. :yes6rs:

DeWitte

Jazeker, ze zitten goed op te letten daar bij Ducati. Grote Baas Minoli kondigt op zijn eigen blog aan dat de Hypermotard er echt gaat komen. Alsof dat niet vanaf dag 1 duidelijk was, maar een hype is altijd meegenomen

8)

bron oliepeil

standuc

Dear Ducatista,

Thank you for responding to the online Hypermotard survey. More than 28,000 Ducati fans like you responded to this survey and 18,000 in the first three weeks alone! This is an impressive number that really gave us an clear understanding of the enthusiasm that you all have for this new project.

As you may already know, we have decided to produce the Hypermotard. The bike will be ready and in stores by the Spring of 2007. With your encouragement and your precious suggestions we have taken the steps to transform the Hypermotard from a concept into a real motorcycle.

Thanks again. Thank you for your passion, for your competence, for your appraisal and also for your constructive criticism; the combination of all of your comments help us improve our projects and help us to carry out dreams that continue to achieve the high quality standards that our community of fans expects.

Follow the Desmoblog for more updates on the Hypermotard Project and remember, go to www.ducati.com for the latest news and extraordinary surprises that come along with this amazing motorcycle.

Desmodromic regards  

Copyright © 2006 Ducati Motor Holding S.p.A. All rights reserved. :worship-cool:

DeWitte

enig idee van prijs??  :?

vin um ech stoer 8) SEX on Wheels  :worship-cool:

standuc

I would like to share some our enthusiasm by sharing some tables that were used to support the decision to produce the Hypermotard.

-The first table (Table 1) tells us that in the first three weeks the Hypermotard survey was online, we received responses from 18,325 fans.... 18,325!! Yes, you read correctly; an impressive number of fans that diligently filled out this somewhat complicated questionnaire.

-The next table (Table 2) tells us that people really liked the Hypermotard. It got an average of 4,62 on a scale of 1-5, an incredible result, especially seeing the variety of countries that responded to the survey.

-The third table (Table 3) tells us that KTM owners will go crazy for the Hypermotard (great news!).

-With the risk of making our engineers mad, I would like to show you what parts of the bike people liked most (picture 4) and, although I may get a scolding from the Hypermotard product managers, I would even like to show you what parts of the bikes you have suggested we modify (picture 5). One of the strongest requests we noticed is to have 2-disc brakes: we will see to it!

Since we only made the decision to produce the Hypermotard today, it is still too soon to talk about prices, but I confirm that we have started an attentive cost analysis.

As you can see, there is a considerable overlapping between your comments in the Desmoblog and the responses we received from the online questionnaire. I have passed some of your comments on to product development and they will come back soon with an evaluation of the feasibility.

Some of the most interesting comments I have read include a request for a racer kit (Paolo Baratta) an aesthetic kit (Alby) and a kit to upgrade the suspension. There was also a request to change the name because it is too "futuristic"(Mat). If you all have other name proposals, bring them on!

Finally, I would like to respond directly to Tino, who criticises the whole idea of discussing future products with you saying "a CEO asking for advice?" and to Desdemone who says "Ducati should impose its motorcycling vision and should not take other opinions in tow." I'm sorry but I have quite a different vision. I have been convinced for many years that at Ducati, the rigid separation between the customer buying the bikes, and the company producing the bike, is old-fashioned and not realistic. As Ducatisti, we are all part of a community of fans (you can also call it a tribe if you prefer). Even if we all have different professions, we all share the same passion for Ducati motorcycles. An engineer that works here is also a Ducatista in is own right –he or she is an engineer with specific skills that are put to work to build the motorcycles for other Ducatisti that work elsewhere. Both ride the same motorcycle – seeking the same thrills and sharing the same passion.

Why not talk together, consult one another, discuss our doubts and delight in our satisfactions? Has this kind of discussion never been done about product development? If we don't have openness here at Ducati where the people in the factory share the same language and the same passion, where else do you think this kind of dialogue could be possible? In my opinion it is not a question of weakness or mental confusion – it is a choice that comes straight from firm belief. Will our product be better as a result of our discussion? Frankly, I don't know – in the future, the facts themselves will tell.

At the moment it is enough that we are the first to try something new and potentially effective. I am sincerely satisfied and happy when, at the end of the day I get the opportunity to feel how close you all are, to read your comments in real time and to think that our new product will have a bit of you all in its DNA.

Federico  :worship-cool:  :worship-cool:  :worship-cool:  :worship-cool:  :worship-cool:

Voor verdere info raadpleeg www.ducati.com[/color][/size]
Prijzen zijn uiteraard nog niet bekend..........

Schmetzke

AWARD WINNING CONCEPT BIKE WILL BE IN SHOWROOMS SPRING 2007
Bologna 31 March 2006 - After the success of the "concept" presentation in Milan and following the great response from fans, Ducati has decided to begin producing the Ducati Hypermotard. From its first moment in the public eye, last November at the EICMA trade show in Milan, the Ducati Hypermotard has had incredible success. The Ducati Hypermotard received worldwide recognition and was awarded "Best of Show" during its debut at EICMA and "Best Bike for 2005" by the Motorcycle Design Association.

The announcement was made by Federico Minoli, President and CEO of Ducati Motor Holding, on the Desmoblog, "With the enthusiasm shown by Ducatisti and the work done in research and development, we have decided to add the Ducati Hypermotard to our production schedule, without giving anything else up. We are also going to reduce the development time thanks to the work done while the bike was still a concept. I am therefore proud to announce that the Hypermotard will be available in a dealership near you in the Spring of 2007."

Joepie1958

Ik vin 'm mooi, doe er maar een in het zakje, maar niet aan mijn vrouw laten zien, is een verrassing :yes6rs:  :yes6rs:
Motorrijden? Je moet maar gek zijn
Lid van de B.T.A.

bikergirl

jaaa das een ruig ding !!!!!

alleen een ander kleurtje.

gr bikergirl

crazy j

s eg wel te bruut gewoon
zul je wel n flinke cent voor moete over hebbe om die te koope
:twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:  maar da moet je dr voor over hebbe om zo'n prachtding te rijde greeeetz
living the life the way it comes

WhomBom

img]http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/5812/quax2bb8bp.jpg[/img]

"....may the grip be with you!..."

Hakinnen

Citaat van: "bikergirl"jaaa das een ruig ding !!!!!

alleen een ander kleurtje.

gr bikergirl

:shock:  :shock:

ander kleurke?????

das ne duc he..

voor andere kleurtjes moet je in japan zijn..

:wink: