3 personen vermist na motortreffen.

Gestart door HD4ever, 10 januari, 2010, 16:44:55

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

HD4ever

Een actiegroep tegen het dragen van leer en bont dacht dat het wel handig was om op een motortreffen te gaan protesteren en met namaakbloed naar de motorrijders te gooien.
Gevolg was dat 2 actievoerders netjes ingepakt met ductape in een vuilnisbak van een Hamburger tent werden gevonden en 3 andere aan een boom werden vastgetaped. Toch handig die ductape :rofl:

"Something just went wrong," said a still visibly shaken organizer of the protest. "Something just went horribly, horribly, wrong."  :twisted:

Zie de link voor het volledige bericht:
http://glossynews.com/society/201001070305/activists-missing-after-declaring-war-on-leather-at-motorcycle-rally/

grtz HD4ever  ;)
"Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them"

Gassie

KTM SMT 2011

Motzippaldy

Eindelijk iemand met ballen & vestand  :worship-cool:  :headbang: :naughty: :schater: :laughing49so: :rofl:
Proud on the South  

DeWitte

Treat every problem as your dog would: If you can't eat it, fuck it or piss on it, then walk away

karz

Citeer
When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activists meat, using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food restaurant dumpsters, and 'farting on their heads,' the organizer declined to comment in detail. "That's just our secret handshake," assured the organizer.

:lol:
sometimes the same is different, but mostly it's the same.

Yvil

Citeer
"I...I was trying to show my outrage at a man with a heavy leather jacket, and he...he didn't even care. I called him a murderer, and all he said was, 'You can't prove that.' Next thing I know he forced me to ride on the back of his motorcycle all day, and would not let me off, because his girl friend was out of town and I was almost a woman."

:schater: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :laughing49so:

Sh*t, dit had ik niet op het werk moeten lezen.... Nu kan ik uitleggen waarom ik zo hard zit te lachen!!  :mrgreen:

Busaberke

Waarom zou iemand uberhaupt zoveel ductape meenemen naar een motortreffen ?  :-X
Suzuki Hayabusa 1999
Triumph Tiger 2009

De Sjeng

Zal wel een harleytreffen zijn geweest!(standaard ducktape/tyraps bij boordgereedschap)
God Forgives, I Don't

DeWitte

roken jullie dat spul niet ook in de joint?

:mrgreen:
Treat every problem as your dog would: If you can't eat it, fuck it or piss on it, then walk away

De Sjeng

Citaat van: Dwars® op 11 januari, 2010, 13:10:08
roken jullie dat spul niet ook in de joint?

:mrgreen:

nee! gebruiken het als pruimtabac
God Forgives, I Don't

DeWitte

Varaderos

Don't F@ck with a biker!  :twisted:
Motorcycling is not a crime

Steefke™

Smells like rubber